Ruby loves to go in the car with me to get the kids from their various events. When we get near our house, I will roll down her window and let her look out. She loves it. I’ve worried a little bit though — if she saw a squirrel . . . well, she was riding back there with Ruthie and Ruthie was worried too. Good thing. I opened the window near Ruth and Ruby saw something and tried to jump out. Luckily, Ruth grabbed her and told her in no uncertain terms NOT to do that again. Yikes! So, this little bit of fun may be too much fun for Ruby — sorry girl, window closed!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @kodonn: #junefire blockade at entrance to June lake http://t.co/Ai2j15Us1g 4 days ago
- RT @jmecantrell: Special thank you to our local volunteer #firefighters and the other crews that have come in to help! #JuneFire http://t.… 4 days ago
- It's all about Ty! #gostanford #TOUCHDOWN #FearTheTree 3 weeks ago
- Touchdown Stanford! #allrightnow #gostanford 3 weeks ago
- Beautiful day for football! #gostanford #NerdNation 3 weeks ago