Ruby loves to go in the car with me to get the kids from their various events. When we get near our house, I will roll down her window and let her look out. She loves it. I’ve worried a little bit though — if she saw a squirrel . . . well, she was riding back there with Ruthie and Ruthie was worried too. Good thing. I opened the window near Ruth and Ruby saw something and tried to jump out. Luckily, Ruth grabbed her and told her in no uncertain terms NOT to do that again. Yikes! So, this little bit of fun may be too much fun for Ruby — sorry girl, window closed!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @EmanuelLee4: San Lorenzo Valley's Anna Maxwell freaking amazing, winning the 3200 an hour after puking twice after 1600 win. STUD. 3 weeks ago
- RT @davedtowle: Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” Fred Rogers I think this is good for anyone with kid ... 2 months ago
- RT @anildash: Eventually one of these Republican congressmen is going to find out his daughter is a woman, and then we're all set. 3 months ago
- RT @NC_N8: New Post - I and the Bird: What is a Heron? bit.ly/10PPeLX 3 months ago
- Here's what my morning was about -- instead of actual productivity. Blindsided by a dog and a new form of poetry. Oy. lizaleemiller.blogspot.com/2013/01/daily-… 5 months ago