Ruby loves to go in the car with me to get the kids from their various events. When we get near our house, I will roll down her window and let her look out. She loves it. I’ve worried a little bit though — if she saw a squirrel . . . well, she was riding back there with Ruthie and Ruthie was worried too. Good thing. I opened the window near Ruth and Ruby saw something and tried to jump out. Luckily, Ruth grabbed her and told her in no uncertain terms NOT to do that again. Yikes! So, this little bit of fun may be too much fun for Ruby — sorry girl, window closed!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @MuseumOnMainSt: Shout out, California! Museum on Main Street is in Boulder Creek, CA at the San Lorenzo Valley Museum with "The... http… 3 days ago
- RT @PressBanner: Smithsonian sends exhibit to Boulder Creek bit.ly/1cGhkOB 3 days ago
- RT @KSBWPhil: Sheriffs office looking for arsonist who started several small fires in Boulder Creek Friday morning http://t.co/Xbw55Mf9Ka 3 days ago
- Read this . . . ift.tt/1nhJNAR #selfpromo #blogupdate 4 days ago
- @jodyss is Brad Pitt going to give you a plate? 1 week ago