I’m heading up to Carson City for a few days. Not sure what my access will be like up there. Possibly non-existant. Possibly borrowed internet. We’ll see. I’ll be spending a couple of days taking care of my mom who is having an utterly remarkable recovery from her brain surgery! She’s evidently just fine. So, I’ll hang out and chat and watch some movies and get caught up on my grading and hopefully see some fun birds! Not a bad way to handle the whole brain surgery deal!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @EmanuelLee4: San Lorenzo Valley's Anna Maxwell freaking amazing, winning the 3200 an hour after puking twice after 1600 win. STUD. 3 weeks ago
- RT @davedtowle: Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” Fred Rogers I think this is good for anyone with kid ... 2 months ago
- RT @anildash: Eventually one of these Republican congressmen is going to find out his daughter is a woman, and then we're all set. 3 months ago
- RT @NC_N8: New Post - I and the Bird: What is a Heron? bit.ly/10PPeLX 3 months ago
- Here's what my morning was about -- instead of actual productivity. Blindsided by a dog and a new form of poetry. Oy. lizaleemiller.blogspot.com/2013/01/daily-… 5 months ago