I’m heading up to Carson City for a few days. Not sure what my access will be like up there. Possibly non-existant. Possibly borrowed internet. We’ll see. I’ll be spending a couple of days taking care of my mom who is having an utterly remarkable recovery from her brain surgery! She’s evidently just fine. So, I’ll hang out and chat and watch some movies and get caught up on my grading and hopefully see some fun birds! Not a bad way to handle the whole brain surgery deal!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @MuseumOnMainSt: Shout out, California! Museum on Main Street is in Boulder Creek, CA at the San Lorenzo Valley Museum with "The... http… 16 hours ago
- RT @PressBanner: Smithsonian sends exhibit to Boulder Creek bit.ly/1cGhkOB 16 hours ago
- RT @KSBWPhil: Sheriffs office looking for arsonist who started several small fires in Boulder Creek Friday morning http://t.co/Xbw55Mf9Ka 16 hours ago
- Read this . . . ift.tt/1nhJNAR #selfpromo #blogupdate 1 day ago
- @jodyss is Brad Pitt going to give you a plate? 5 days ago