I saw my first Sandhill Cranes in Utah but it was a 60 mph sighting. Thankfully, in Yellowstone, my loving and indulgent husband spotted these beauties as we drove along the Western side of the park. We stopped and I was able to get this shot. They were quite far away but I was able to get these shots thanks to my fantastic camera. Every time I look at this camera, I get excited about these beauties all over again. How amazing are they?
Archive | 8:18 pm
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @EmanuelLee4: San Lorenzo Valley's Anna Maxwell freaking amazing, winning the 3200 an hour after puking twice after 1600 win. STUD. 3 weeks ago
- RT @davedtowle: Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” Fred Rogers I think this is good for anyone with kid ... 2 months ago
- RT @anildash: Eventually one of these Republican congressmen is going to find out his daughter is a woman, and then we're all set. 3 months ago
- RT @NC_N8: New Post - I and the Bird: What is a Heron? bit.ly/10PPeLX 3 months ago
- Here's what my morning was about -- instead of actual productivity. Blindsided by a dog and a new form of poetry. Oy. lizaleemiller.blogspot.com/2013/01/daily-… 5 months ago