I saw my first Sandhill Cranes in Utah but it was a 60 mph sighting. Thankfully, in Yellowstone, my loving and indulgent husband spotted these beauties as we drove along the Western side of the park. We stopped and I was able to get this shot. They were quite far away but I was able to get these shots thanks to my fantastic camera. Every time I look at this camera, I get excited about these beauties all over again. How amazing are they?
Archive | 8:18 pm
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- I see why Lasco hates Stanford so much! #GoStanford #NerdNation 1 day ago
- @FOXSports1 thanks for screwing up our Big Game. Can't watch it because your FixSportsGo doesn't work with @DIRECTV. Totally sucks! 1 day ago
- Nice bait and switch, FoxSports. Big Game listed on FS1 and then switched to FS2 in a diff package. #foxsportssucks #ihatefoxsports 1 day ago
- Sometimes being a teacher is the best job ever. #fulfillment #makingadifference #satisfaction 4 days ago
- RT @poida: Truth! MT @TliKlaricich: #aussiedED @Hobson_k @burgessdave Sums it up nicely!! :D http://t.co/mBRzwsQXs4 #sunchat #teach 1 week ago