Miller, Nebraska was a nice little town. We drove through it as we wound our way up the state towards South Dakota. I’m missing being on our trip. Even with the disadvantages of driving a vintage motorhome, I miss my biggest worry being whether or not we have enough chocolate for s’mores!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- I see why Lasco hates Stanford so much! #GoStanford #NerdNation 1 day ago
- @FOXSports1 thanks for screwing up our Big Game. Can't watch it because your FixSportsGo doesn't work with @DIRECTV. Totally sucks! 1 day ago
- Nice bait and switch, FoxSports. Big Game listed on FS1 and then switched to FS2 in a diff package. #foxsportssucks #ihatefoxsports 1 day ago
- Sometimes being a teacher is the best job ever. #fulfillment #makingadifference #satisfaction 4 days ago
- RT @poida: Truth! MT @TliKlaricich: #aussiedED @Hobson_k @burgessdave Sums it up nicely!! :D http://t.co/mBRzwsQXs4 #sunchat #teach 6 days ago