Miller, Nebraska was a nice little town. We drove through it as we wound our way up the state towards South Dakota. I’m missing being on our trip. Even with the disadvantages of driving a vintage motorhome, I miss my biggest worry being whether or not we have enough chocolate for s’mores!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- It's all about Ty! #gostanford #TOUCHDOWN #FearTheTree 2 days ago
- Touchdown Stanford! #allrightnow #gostanford 3 days ago
- Beautiful day for football! #gostanford #NerdNation 3 days ago
- Read this . . . Blood Moon ift.tt/1kWRNtK #selfpromo #blogupdate 4 months ago
- Read this . . . Questions? ift.tt/1gvvcjK #selfpromo #blogupdate 4 months ago