Miller, Nebraska was a nice little town. We drove through it as we wound our way up the state towards South Dakota. I’m missing being on our trip. Even with the disadvantages of driving a vintage motorhome, I miss my biggest worry being whether or not we have enough chocolate for s’mores!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @kodonn: #junefire blockade at entrance to June lake http://t.co/Ai2j15Us1g 1 month ago
- RT @jmecantrell: Special thank you to our local volunteer #firefighters and the other crews that have come in to help! #JuneFire http://t.… 1 month ago
- It's all about Ty! #gostanford #TOUCHDOWN #FearTheTree 1 month ago
- Touchdown Stanford! #allrightnow #gostanford 1 month ago
- Beautiful day for football! #gostanford #NerdNation 1 month ago