Miller, Nebraska was a nice little town. We drove through it as we wound our way up the state towards South Dakota. I’m missing being on our trip. Even with the disadvantages of driving a vintage motorhome, I miss my biggest worry being whether or not we have enough chocolate for s’mores!
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @EmanuelLee4: San Lorenzo Valley's Anna Maxwell freaking amazing, winning the 3200 an hour after puking twice after 1600 win. STUD. 3 weeks ago
- RT @davedtowle: Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping.” Fred Rogers I think this is good for anyone with kid ... 2 months ago
- RT @anildash: Eventually one of these Republican congressmen is going to find out his daughter is a woman, and then we're all set. 3 months ago
- RT @NC_N8: New Post - I and the Bird: What is a Heron? bit.ly/10PPeLX 3 months ago
- Here's what my morning was about -- instead of actual productivity. Blindsided by a dog and a new form of poetry. Oy. lizaleemiller.blogspot.com/2013/01/daily-… 5 months ago