Oh, don’t mind me, I’m just sleeping. Don’t pay any attention to the fact that my eyes aren’t really closed or the intent look in them. I’m sleeping — sweet little curled up doggers. That’s all. Go away now. Sleeping here.
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Another day in #sunnySeattle instagram.com/p/4XkwIUkS_q/ 6 days ago
- Food cart-o-Rama in Portland! http://t.co/4c85EeeNd7 1 week ago
- Goodbye Beautiful Ashland! http://t.co/ESg99vlKlL 1 week ago
- "Each chapter in your book tells a mini-story that forwards your overall plot." - ow.ly/JSumb (via @BrianKlems #WritersDigest) 1 week ago
- Being a teacher is fascinating. I feel respected locally but definitely not nationally. twitter.com/thereadingzone… 3 weeks ago