Ruby loves to go in the car with me to get the kids from their various events. When we get near our house, I will roll down her window and let her look out. She loves it. I’ve worried a little bit though — if she saw a squirrel . . . well, she was riding back there with Ruthie and Ruthie was worried too. Good thing. I opened the window near Ruth and Ruby saw something and tried to jump out. Luckily, Ruth grabbed her and told her in no uncertain terms NOT to do that again. Yikes! So, this little bit of fun may be too much fun for Ruby — sorry girl, window closed!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @edutopia: "Without empathy, you're teaching content instead of students." edut.to/1PBhVoC #edreform http://t.co/VA9ofIZEvJ 23 hours ago
- RT @HarperKing: my #MissAmericaVote goes to this peach😘 Miss Alaska! #CrownTheSkiCoach http://t.co/3fuKGyyNRj 1 week ago
- RT @YubaNet: Crews held the 3,613-acre #WalkerFire on the @InyoInfo and continue to improve containment lines. 10% containment http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @bartshemiller: #WalkerFire hopefully going nowhere IF wind behaves, current rumor is human-caused, illegal campfire http://t.co/7GT3Uie… 1 week ago
- RT @YubaNet: #WalkerFire on the @InyoInfo now at 1,200 acres. Trail and road closures, evacuations in place bit.ly/1THvF2g http://t… 1 week ago