Ruby loves to go in the car with me to get the kids from their various events. When we get near our house, I will roll down her window and let her look out. She loves it. I’ve worried a little bit though — if she saw a squirrel . . . well, she was riding back there with Ruthie and Ruthie was worried too. Good thing. I opened the window near Ruth and Ruby saw something and tried to jump out. Luckily, Ruth grabbed her and told her in no uncertain terms NOT to do that again. Yikes! So, this little bit of fun may be too much fun for Ruby — sorry girl, window closed!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Really good discussion from DG about the ending of the amazing adaptation of Outlander. #outlander twitter.com/Writer_DG/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @BrianKlems: "If a story is in you, it has got to come out." - William Faulkner http://t.co/WWSte773S2 2 days ago
- Between episodes of Daredevil with the fam, we had to see who can escape handcuffs. Answer, only the 15 yo boy. #dontaskwhyhandcuffs 2 days ago
- Good morning, Spring! instagram.com/p/2JIzyHkS7j/ 4 weeks ago
- Good night, Moon. 6 months ago