Ruby loves to go in the car with me to get the kids from their various events. When we get near our house, I will roll down her window and let her look out. She loves it. I’ve worried a little bit though — if she saw a squirrel . . . well, she was riding back there with Ruthie and Ruthie was worried too. Good thing. I opened the window near Ruth and Ruby saw something and tried to jump out. Luckily, Ruth grabbed her and told her in no uncertain terms NOT to do that again. Yikes! So, this little bit of fun may be too much fun for Ruby — sorry girl, window closed!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Another day in #sunnySeattle instagram.com/p/4XkwIUkS_q/ 1 week ago
- Food cart-o-Rama in Portland! http://t.co/4c85EeeNd7 1 week ago
- Goodbye Beautiful Ashland! http://t.co/ESg99vlKlL 2 weeks ago
- "Each chapter in your book tells a mini-story that forwards your overall plot." - ow.ly/JSumb (via @BrianKlems #WritersDigest) 2 weeks ago
- Being a teacher is fascinating. I feel respected locally but definitely not nationally. twitter.com/thereadingzone… 3 weeks ago