Ruby loves to go in the car with me to get the kids from their various events. When we get near our house, I will roll down her window and let her look out. She loves it. I’ve worried a little bit though — if she saw a squirrel . . . well, she was riding back there with Ruthie and Ruthie was worried too. Good thing. I opened the window near Ruth and Ruby saw something and tried to jump out. Luckily, Ruth grabbed her and told her in no uncertain terms NOT to do that again. Yikes! So, this little bit of fun may be too much fun for Ruby — sorry girl, window closed!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Hero shot #xmastreesofinstagram #filter instagram.com/p/-mxwYrES7M/ 1 day ago
- Xmas tree hunt successful #filter #xmastreesofinstagr @ Crest Ranch Christmas Tree Farm instagram.com/p/-mxim2kS6r/ 1 day ago
- RT @jean_jullien: Peace for Paris https://t.co/ryf6XB2d80 2 weeks ago
- Beautiful foggy mountain morning #nofilter #lifeintheredwoods @ Boulder Creek Elementary instagram.com/p/9pjKNUkS-k/ 3 weeks ago
- RT @SmartBitches: Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey $9.99 amzn.to/1R2CI5P | AR bit.ly/1WkOUBY Three books in much-loved… 2 months ago