Ruby loves to go in the car with me to get the kids from their various events. When we get near our house, I will roll down her window and let her look out. She loves it. I’ve worried a little bit though — if she saw a squirrel . . . well, she was riding back there with Ruthie and Ruthie was worried too. Good thing. I opened the window near Ruth and Ruby saw something and tried to jump out. Luckily, Ruth grabbed her and told her in no uncertain terms NOT to do that again. Yikes! So, this little bit of fun may be too much fun for Ruby — sorry girl, window closed!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @SmartBitches: Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey $9.99 amzn.to/1R2CI5P | AR bit.ly/1WkOUBY Three books in much-loved… 1 week ago
- RT @slvnews: ICYMI: Hwy 9 btwn Felton and Santa Cruz, closed for months, scheduled to reopen tonight fb.me/7K5dLy5QY 1 week ago
- YES! twitter.com/katsok/status/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NWSBayArea: Coolest weather for the week on tap for Tuesday. Highs just in the 60s to mid 70s! #cawx http://t.co/xqbWSTSJlO 3 weeks ago
- RT @R5_Fire_News: California wildfire activity for Sept 13 @CAL_FIRE @forestservice @Interior @Cal_OES #cawildfires http://t.co/jrknDMbd8U 3 weeks ago