Ruby loves to go in the car with me to get the kids from their various events. When we get near our house, I will roll down her window and let her look out. She loves it. I’ve worried a little bit though — if she saw a squirrel . . . well, she was riding back there with Ruthie and Ruthie was worried too. Good thing. I opened the window near Ruth and Ruby saw something and tried to jump out. Luckily, Ruth grabbed her and told her in no uncertain terms NOT to do that again. Yikes! So, this little bit of fun may be too much fun for Ruby — sorry girl, window closed!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Read this . . . Being Grateful ift.tt/1WXRwVW #selfpromo #blogupdate 5 months ago
- Read this . . . Small Changes ift.tt/25kiZqF #selfpromo #blogupdate 5 months ago
- Woohoo! twitter.com/BernieSanders/… 6 months ago
- Hero shot #xmastreesofinstagram #filter instagram.com/p/-mxwYrES7M/ 9 months ago
- Xmas tree hunt successful #filter #xmastreesofinstagr @ Crest Ranch Christmas Tree Farm instagram.com/p/-mxim2kS6r/ 9 months ago