Ruby loves to go in the car with me to get the kids from their various events. When we get near our house, I will roll down her window and let her look out. She loves it. I’ve worried a little bit though — if she saw a squirrel . . . well, she was riding back there with Ruthie and Ruthie was worried too. Good thing. I opened the window near Ruth and Ruby saw something and tried to jump out. Luckily, Ruth grabbed her and told her in no uncertain terms NOT to do that again. Yikes! So, this little bit of fun may be too much fun for Ruby — sorry girl, window closed!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @neiltyson: If you've never made a mistake in your life, then you have not achieved as much as you could have -- had you taken more risks 1 month ago
- RT @karlibra: Do me a favor...if you're part of LGBTQ+ family and even a straight ally of us, please RT, so we can show everyone who we are… 2 months ago
- @plaatsch thank you for your service! I had my volunteers stringing beads yesterday! 😀 2 months ago
- 2nd Grade is seriously fun to teach! #applefortheteacher #forreals 4 months ago
- Read this . . . Being Grateful ift.tt/1WXRwVW #selfpromo #blogupdate 9 months ago