Ruby loves to go in the car with me to get the kids from their various events. When we get near our house, I will roll down her window and let her look out. She loves it. I’ve worried a little bit though — if she saw a squirrel . . . well, she was riding back there with Ruthie and Ruthie was worried too. Good thing. I opened the window near Ruth and Ruby saw something and tried to jump out. Luckily, Ruth grabbed her and told her in no uncertain terms NOT to do that again. Yikes! So, this little bit of fun may be too much fun for Ruby — sorry girl, window closed!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Good night, Moon. 3 months ago
- I see why Lasco hates Stanford so much! #GoStanford #NerdNation 3 months ago
- @FOXSports1 thanks for screwing up our Big Game. Can't watch it because your FixSportsGo doesn't work with @DIRECTV. Totally sucks! 3 months ago
- Nice bait and switch, FoxSports. Big Game listed on FS1 and then switched to FS2 in a diff package. #foxsportssucks #ihatefoxsports 3 months ago
- Sometimes being a teacher is the best job ever. #fulfillment #makingadifference #satisfaction 3 months ago