Winter is one of the best times for watching Ravens at my school. They start flirting about this time of year. Ravens will sit in trees or on the roof tops and caw for hours, puffed up and showing off. One Raven in particular, Peeping Tom, likes to come to my classroom windows and peer in. As I walk around school during my prep period or at recesses, I laugh at the noises they make and their vain displays. Ravens are such compelling birds. Observing them so closely is such a complete joy.
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @BlueHumanity: I'm #DressLikeAWoman in this photo! When are you going to start acting #ActLikeAPresident, #Trump?! https://t.co/mCehDR9c… 1 month ago
- RT @matthewamiller: In our democracy, the president is not supposed to dictate to the AG how to interpret the law. This is a major breakdow… 1 month ago
- RT @SenSchumer: Firing of Sally Yates underscores how impt it is to have an Attorney General who'll stand up to the WhiteHouse when they vi… 1 month ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Putting Steve Bannon, an extreme right-wing operative, on the National Security Council is dangerous and he should be re… 1 month ago
- RT @BernieSanders: The American people want real change, a change based on compassion and justice, not hatred, intolerance and divisiveness. 1 month ago