1. Do you like blue cheese? Very much. It’s fantastic crumbled on salads. I also love it alone with crackers.
2. Have you ever smoked? My sister smoked for 20 years. I tried it a few times with her but as a lifelong asthmatic, I really always knew that I would never become a smoker. Breathing is something I enjoy too much. :)
3. Do you own a gun? Yes. We own a handgun and a rifle.
4. What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? Don’t like Kool Aid in any flavor. Blech.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes but I have an awesome doctor so the nerves are kept to a minimum — I just know I’m nervous because I put off calling her. :)
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love hot dogs. YUM!
7. Favorite Christmas movie? Not sure I have one . . . I suppose The Grinch. (NOT the Jim Carey version.)
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Triple non-fat, no-whip Mocha. Preferably homemade!
9. Can you do push-ups? Yes but I won’t do them willingly.
10. What’s your favorite piece of jewelry? The engagement ring and wedding band that my husband not only gave me but made for me. He’s awesome.
11. Favorite hobby? I have too many hobbies. I enjoy reading, writing, birding, blogging, photography, quilting, etc.
12. Do you have A.D.D? Nope. I am an accomplished multi-tasker but since I work with kids with ADD, I know that I don’t have it. I have pretty good powers of concentration which allows me to accomplish things even when my children are around!
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts? Last year I had to start wearing reading glasses.
14. Middle name? Lee.
15. Name thoughts at this moment? Wondering why I am doing this meme when I’m not a fan of the meme. Also wondering why my daughter is watching shows that are WAAAAAY younger than she is.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, Coke, Wine, Water, Iced Tea. :)
17. Current worry? If I’ll have a job next year.
18. Current hate right now? Hate? The governor and state legislators of California. They are stupidly selfish and putting political gain ahead of the good of the people they are supposed to represent. I think they should all be tossed in the slammer until they solve this budget problem. It’s criminal.
19. Favorite place to be? Camping with my family.
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Oh, we had a fun dinner party with friends and watched episodes from the Original Star Trek.
21. Where would you like to go? England, Scotland, France, Italy, . . . for starters.
22. Name three people who will complete this? Most of the likely candidates have already done it.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes, two pairs.
24. What color shirt are you wearing? white
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Nope. Too slippy.
26. Can you whistle? I can whistle but not well. Hard for me to hit the right notes. Also, whistling from other people sets my nerves on edge.
27. Favorite Color? PINK!
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Of course!
29. Would you be a pirate? Stealing KGMom’s answer — I like baths to much!
30. Favorite Girl’s Name? Grace (would have been my 2nd daughter’s name but I only have 1 daughter!)
31. Favorite boy’s name? Gage is a good one. :)
32. What’s in your pocket right now? I’m in jammies. No pockets.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? Oh, we watched some TiVO’d shows last night — The Daily Show, Colbert Report, and Jay Leno . . . which ever one of those we watched last gave me some big laughs.
34. What vehicle do you drive? Suzuki Grand Vitara.
35. Worst injury you’ve ever had? Broken thumb. Broke it practicing for Giant Slalom ski race. I think it’s the worst one because I am now feeling it ache when bad weather is coming in. I broke it when I was in 6th grade.
36. Do you love where you live? I do, yes. My house isn’t the house I want to live in forever but I love the area we live in.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2. They are both fairly old. One is the tv I bought when I was in college. I didn’t get the remote control feature because I couldn’t imagine being so lazy that I couldn’t get up and change the channels. Oh well, at least I have small children who will adjust the volume for us if asked and we can still hook it up to the DVD player and satellite. :)