I’m going to need advice from the Orchid Goddess, Julie Zickefoose, on this one. I attended a Valentine’s Party yesterday with a gift exchange. One of the women opened this amazing orchid and said, “Oooo, I’ll kill this one quickly.” So, when someone stole my beautiful little bird house from me, I didn’t hesitate to rescue this amazing orchid-boganza and bring it home. It’s cheering me up just to walk into my kitchen and see this much beauty staring back at me.
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @BlueHumanity: I'm #DressLikeAWoman in this photo! When are you going to start acting #ActLikeAPresident, #Trump?! https://t.co/mCehDR9c… 1 month ago
- RT @matthewamiller: In our democracy, the president is not supposed to dictate to the AG how to interpret the law. This is a major breakdow… 1 month ago
- RT @SenSchumer: Firing of Sally Yates underscores how impt it is to have an Attorney General who'll stand up to the WhiteHouse when they vi… 1 month ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Putting Steve Bannon, an extreme right-wing operative, on the National Security Council is dangerous and he should be re… 1 month ago
- RT @BernieSanders: The American people want real change, a change based on compassion and justice, not hatred, intolerance and divisiveness. 1 month ago