I’m heading up to Carson City for a few days. Not sure what my access will be like up there. Possibly non-existant. Possibly borrowed internet. We’ll see. I’ll be spending a couple of days taking care of my mom who is having an utterly remarkable recovery from her brain surgery! She’s evidently just fine. So, I’ll hang out and chat and watch some movies and get caught up on my grading and hopefully see some fun birds! Not a bad way to handle the whole brain surgery deal!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Another day in #sunnySeattle instagram.com/p/4XkwIUkS_q/ 1 week ago
- Food cart-o-Rama in Portland! http://t.co/4c85EeeNd7 1 week ago
- Goodbye Beautiful Ashland! http://t.co/ESg99vlKlL 2 weeks ago
- "Each chapter in your book tells a mini-story that forwards your overall plot." - ow.ly/JSumb (via @BrianKlems #WritersDigest) 2 weeks ago
- Being a teacher is fascinating. I feel respected locally but definitely not nationally. twitter.com/thereadingzone… 3 weeks ago