I’m heading up to Carson City for a few days. Not sure what my access will be like up there. Possibly non-existant. Possibly borrowed internet. We’ll see. I’ll be spending a couple of days taking care of my mom who is having an utterly remarkable recovery from her brain surgery! She’s evidently just fine. So, I’ll hang out and chat and watch some movies and get caught up on my grading and hopefully see some fun birds! Not a bad way to handle the whole brain surgery deal!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @edutopia: "Without empathy, you're teaching content instead of students." edut.to/1PBhVoC #edreform http://t.co/VA9ofIZEvJ 2 days ago
- RT @HarperKing: my #MissAmericaVote goes to this peach😘 Miss Alaska! #CrownTheSkiCoach http://t.co/3fuKGyyNRj 1 week ago
- RT @YubaNet: Crews held the 3,613-acre #WalkerFire on the @InyoInfo and continue to improve containment lines. 10% containment http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @bartshemiller: #WalkerFire hopefully going nowhere IF wind behaves, current rumor is human-caused, illegal campfire http://t.co/7GT3Uie… 1 week ago
- RT @YubaNet: #WalkerFire on the @InyoInfo now at 1,200 acres. Trail and road closures, evacuations in place bit.ly/1THvF2g http://t… 1 week ago