I’m heading up to Carson City for a few days. Not sure what my access will be like up there. Possibly non-existant. Possibly borrowed internet. We’ll see. I’ll be spending a couple of days taking care of my mom who is having an utterly remarkable recovery from her brain surgery! She’s evidently just fine. So, I’ll hang out and chat and watch some movies and get caught up on my grading and hopefully see some fun birds! Not a bad way to handle the whole brain surgery deal!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @SmartBitches: Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey $9.99 amzn.to/1R2CI5P | AR bit.ly/1WkOUBY Three books in much-loved… 1 week ago
- RT @slvnews: ICYMI: Hwy 9 btwn Felton and Santa Cruz, closed for months, scheduled to reopen tonight fb.me/7K5dLy5QY 1 week ago
- YES! twitter.com/katsok/status/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NWSBayArea: Coolest weather for the week on tap for Tuesday. Highs just in the 60s to mid 70s! #cawx http://t.co/xqbWSTSJlO 3 weeks ago
- RT @R5_Fire_News: California wildfire activity for Sept 13 @CAL_FIRE @forestservice @Interior @Cal_OES #cawildfires http://t.co/jrknDMbd8U 3 weeks ago