When I travel across the state and into another one, I sort of expect things to be different. Traveling from 500 feet above sea level through 7300 feet above sea level to 4600 feet above sea level, I sort of expect things to be different. And, many things are different. I left the land of Redwood trees and coastal fog and ended up in high desert and nightly thunderstorms. But many things are the same. One of those sameness are Western Scrub Jays making noise in the tree tops. And robins. And California Quail. And House Finches. And . . . well, you get the idea.
Archive | 5:11 am
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @BlueHumanity: I'm #DressLikeAWoman in this photo! When are you going to start acting #ActLikeAPresident, #Trump?! https://t.co/mCehDR9c… 1 month ago
- RT @matthewamiller: In our democracy, the president is not supposed to dictate to the AG how to interpret the law. This is a major breakdow… 1 month ago
- RT @SenSchumer: Firing of Sally Yates underscores how impt it is to have an Attorney General who'll stand up to the WhiteHouse when they vi… 1 month ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Putting Steve Bannon, an extreme right-wing operative, on the National Security Council is dangerous and he should be re… 1 month ago
- RT @BernieSanders: The American people want real change, a change based on compassion and justice, not hatred, intolerance and divisiveness. 1 month ago