Poor Ruby. Today, the kids and I go back to school. It’s the worst day of the year for her. Most of her pack is gone for most of the day. Poor dogger. I suspect she’ll be watching for us most of the day. (Don’t worry . . . I’ll fill the bird feeders and that’ll keep her busy chasing the squirrels away!)
Archive | 12:49 am
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @HuffPostEdu: “We need more people standing up for teachers and the role they play for all students.” - @glynned #ateacherlikeyou http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @ChuckSambuchino: "Prove them wrong." #JustWRITE http://t.co/ATjxhViA5p 1 day ago
- RT @edutopia: "Without empathy, you're teaching content instead of students." edut.to/1PBhVoC #edreform http://t.co/VA9ofIZEvJ 5 days ago
- RT @HarperKing: my #MissAmericaVote goes to this peach😘 Miss Alaska! #CrownTheSkiCoach http://t.co/3fuKGyyNRj 2 weeks ago
- RT @YubaNet: Crews held the 3,613-acre #WalkerFire on the @InyoInfo and continue to improve containment lines. 10% containment http://t.co/… 2 weeks ago