Poor Ruby. Today, the kids and I go back to school. It’s the worst day of the year for her. Most of her pack is gone for most of the day. Poor dogger. I suspect she’ll be watching for us most of the day. (Don’t worry . . . I’ll fill the bird feeders and that’ll keep her busy chasing the squirrels away!)
Archive | 12:49 am
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @BlueHumanity: I'm #DressLikeAWoman in this photo! When are you going to start acting #ActLikeAPresident, #Trump?! https://t.co/mCehDR9c… 2 weeks ago
- RT @matthewamiller: In our democracy, the president is not supposed to dictate to the AG how to interpret the law. This is a major breakdow… 2 weeks ago
- RT @SenSchumer: Firing of Sally Yates underscores how impt it is to have an Attorney General who'll stand up to the WhiteHouse when they vi… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Putting Steve Bannon, an extreme right-wing operative, on the National Security Council is dangerous and he should be re… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BernieSanders: The American people want real change, a change based on compassion and justice, not hatred, intolerance and divisiveness. 2 weeks ago