I saw my first Sandhill Cranes in Utah but it was a 60 mph sighting. Thankfully, in Yellowstone, my loving and indulgent husband spotted these beauties as we drove along the Western side of the park. We stopped and I was able to get this shot. They were quite far away but I was able to get these shots thanks to my fantastic camera. Every time I look at this camera, I get excited about these beauties all over again. How amazing are they?
Archive | 8:18 pm
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @BlueHumanity: I'm #DressLikeAWoman in this photo! When are you going to start acting #ActLikeAPresident, #Trump?! https://t.co/mCehDR9c… 2 months ago
- RT @matthewamiller: In our democracy, the president is not supposed to dictate to the AG how to interpret the law. This is a major breakdow… 2 months ago
- RT @SenSchumer: Firing of Sally Yates underscores how impt it is to have an Attorney General who'll stand up to the WhiteHouse when they vi… 2 months ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Putting Steve Bannon, an extreme right-wing operative, on the National Security Council is dangerous and he should be re… 2 months ago
- RT @BernieSanders: The American people want real change, a change based on compassion and justice, not hatred, intolerance and divisiveness. 2 months ago