I saw my first Sandhill Cranes in Utah but it was a 60 mph sighting. Thankfully, in Yellowstone, my loving and indulgent husband spotted these beauties as we drove along the Western side of the park. We stopped and I was able to get this shot. They were quite far away but I was able to get these shots thanks to my fantastic camera. Every time I look at this camera, I get excited about these beauties all over again. How amazing are they?
Archive | 8:18 pm
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @edutopia: "Without empathy, you're teaching content instead of students." edut.to/1PBhVoC #edreform http://t.co/VA9ofIZEvJ 1 hour ago
- RT @HarperKing: my #MissAmericaVote goes to this peach😘 Miss Alaska! #CrownTheSkiCoach http://t.co/3fuKGyyNRj 1 week ago
- RT @YubaNet: Crews held the 3,613-acre #WalkerFire on the @InyoInfo and continue to improve containment lines. 10% containment http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @bartshemiller: #WalkerFire hopefully going nowhere IF wind behaves, current rumor is human-caused, illegal campfire http://t.co/7GT3Uie… 1 week ago
- RT @YubaNet: #WalkerFire on the @InyoInfo now at 1,200 acres. Trail and road closures, evacuations in place bit.ly/1THvF2g http://t… 1 week ago