I saw my first Sandhill Cranes in Utah but it was a 60 mph sighting. Thankfully, in Yellowstone, my loving and indulgent husband spotted these beauties as we drove along the Western side of the park. We stopped and I was able to get this shot. They were quite far away but I was able to get these shots thanks to my fantastic camera. Every time I look at this camera, I get excited about these beauties all over again. How amazing are they?
Archive | 8:18 pm
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @SmartBitches: Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey $9.99 amzn.to/1R2CI5P | AR bit.ly/1WkOUBY Three books in much-loved… 1 week ago
- RT @slvnews: ICYMI: Hwy 9 btwn Felton and Santa Cruz, closed for months, scheduled to reopen tonight fb.me/7K5dLy5QY 1 week ago
- YES! twitter.com/katsok/status/… 2 weeks ago
- RT @NWSBayArea: Coolest weather for the week on tap for Tuesday. Highs just in the 60s to mid 70s! #cawx http://t.co/xqbWSTSJlO 3 weeks ago
- RT @R5_Fire_News: California wildfire activity for Sept 13 @CAL_FIRE @forestservice @Interior @Cal_OES #cawildfires http://t.co/jrknDMbd8U 3 weeks ago