Miller, Nebraska was a nice little town. We drove through it as we wound our way up the state towards South Dakota. I’m missing being on our trip. Even with the disadvantages of driving a vintage motorhome, I miss my biggest worry being whether or not we have enough chocolate for s’mores!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Another day in #sunnySeattle instagram.com/p/4XkwIUkS_q/ 1 month ago
- Food cart-o-Rama in Portland! http://t.co/4c85EeeNd7 1 month ago
- Goodbye Beautiful Ashland! http://t.co/ESg99vlKlL 1 month ago
- "Each chapter in your book tells a mini-story that forwards your overall plot." - ow.ly/JSumb (via @BrianKlems #WritersDigest) 1 month ago
- Being a teacher is fascinating. I feel respected locally but definitely not nationally. twitter.com/thereadingzone… 1 month ago