Miller, Nebraska was a nice little town. We drove through it as we wound our way up the state towards South Dakota. I’m missing being on our trip. Even with the disadvantages of driving a vintage motorhome, I miss my biggest worry being whether or not we have enough chocolate for s’mores!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- 2nd Grade is seriously fun to teach! #applefortheteacher #forreals 1 month ago
- Read this . . . Being Grateful ift.tt/1WXRwVW #selfpromo #blogupdate 6 months ago
- Read this . . . Small Changes ift.tt/25kiZqF #selfpromo #blogupdate 7 months ago
- Woohoo! twitter.com/BernieSanders/… 8 months ago
- Hero shot #xmastreesofinstagram #filter instagram.com/p/-mxwYrES7M/ 11 months ago