Miller, Nebraska was a nice little town. We drove through it as we wound our way up the state towards South Dakota. I’m missing being on our trip. Even with the disadvantages of driving a vintage motorhome, I miss my biggest worry being whether or not we have enough chocolate for s’mores!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Hero shot #xmastreesofinstagram #filter instagram.com/p/-mxwYrES7M/ 2 months ago
- Xmas tree hunt successful #filter #xmastreesofinstagr @ Crest Ranch Christmas Tree Farm instagram.com/p/-mxim2kS6r/ 2 months ago
- RT @jean_jullien: Peace for Paris https://t.co/ryf6XB2d80 2 months ago
- Beautiful foggy mountain morning #nofilter #lifeintheredwoods @ Boulder Creek Elementary instagram.com/p/9pjKNUkS-k/ 3 months ago
- RT @SmartBitches: Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey $9.99 amzn.to/1R2CI5P | AR bit.ly/1WkOUBY Three books in much-loved… 4 months ago