Miller, Nebraska was a nice little town. We drove through it as we wound our way up the state towards South Dakota. I’m missing being on our trip. Even with the disadvantages of driving a vintage motorhome, I miss my biggest worry being whether or not we have enough chocolate for s’mores!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @jean_jullien: Peace for Paris https://t.co/ryf6XB2d80 1 week ago
- Beautiful foggy mountain morning #nofilter #lifeintheredwoods @ Boulder Creek Elementary instagram.com/p/9pjKNUkS-k/ 3 weeks ago
- RT @SmartBitches: Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey $9.99 amzn.to/1R2CI5P | AR bit.ly/1WkOUBY Three books in much-loved… 2 months ago
- RT @slvnews: ICYMI: Hwy 9 btwn Felton and Santa Cruz, closed for months, scheduled to reopen tonight fb.me/7K5dLy5QY 2 months ago
- YES! twitter.com/katsok/status/… 2 months ago