Miller, Nebraska was a nice little town. We drove through it as we wound our way up the state towards South Dakota. I’m missing being on our trip. Even with the disadvantages of driving a vintage motorhome, I miss my biggest worry being whether or not we have enough chocolate for s’mores!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @neiltyson: If you've never made a mistake in your life, then you have not achieved as much as you could have -- had you taken more risks 1 month ago
- RT @karlibra: Do me a favor...if you're part of LGBTQ+ family and even a straight ally of us, please RT, so we can show everyone who we are… 2 months ago
- @plaatsch thank you for your service! I had my volunteers stringing beads yesterday! 😀 2 months ago
- 2nd Grade is seriously fun to teach! #applefortheteacher #forreals 4 months ago
- Read this . . . Being Grateful ift.tt/1WXRwVW #selfpromo #blogupdate 9 months ago