Miller, Nebraska was a nice little town. We drove through it as we wound our way up the state towards South Dakota. I’m missing being on our trip. Even with the disadvantages of driving a vintage motorhome, I miss my biggest worry being whether or not we have enough chocolate for s’mores!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Good night, Moon. 3 months ago
- I see why Lasco hates Stanford so much! #GoStanford #NerdNation 4 months ago
- @FOXSports1 thanks for screwing up our Big Game. Can't watch it because your FixSportsGo doesn't work with @DIRECTV. Totally sucks! 4 months ago
- Nice bait and switch, FoxSports. Big Game listed on FS1 and then switched to FS2 in a diff package. #foxsportssucks #ihatefoxsports 4 months ago
- Sometimes being a teacher is the best job ever. #fulfillment #makingadifference #satisfaction 4 months ago