Miller, Nebraska was a nice little town. We drove through it as we wound our way up the state towards South Dakota. I’m missing being on our trip. Even with the disadvantages of driving a vintage motorhome, I miss my biggest worry being whether or not we have enough chocolate for s’mores!
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @AlaskaGrl: Wouldn't it be wonderful to have an Alaskan biathlete for Miss America? Go Zoey! #MissAmericaVote #MissAlaska #CrownTheSkiCo… 1 day ago
- RT @MissAmericaAK: I've been in a lot of opening ceremonies, but none so fun as Tuesday's 💛✨ #MissAmerica #CrownTheSkiCoach http://t.co/5U… 1 day ago
- RT @HuffPostEdu: “We need more people standing up for teachers and the role they play for all students.” - @glynned #ateacherlikeyou http:/… 3 days ago
- RT @ChuckSambuchino: "Prove them wrong." #JustWRITE http://t.co/ATjxhViA5p 3 days ago
- RT @edutopia: "Without empathy, you're teaching content instead of students." edut.to/1PBhVoC #edreform http://t.co/VA9ofIZEvJ 1 week ago