I see this pair of ravens almost every morning. They hang out in downtown Boulder Creek near the coffee shop I go to most mornings for my requisite cup of caffeine. They are usually accompanied by a group of other ravens — who seem to be under them in their social ranking. These two hold themselves above the others who squabble and search out food on the street or on nearby roof tops. It’s clear that this pair has the BEST spot to perch and the others simply have to make do.
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @BlueHumanity: I'm #DressLikeAWoman in this photo! When are you going to start acting #ActLikeAPresident, #Trump?! https://t.co/mCehDR9c… 1 month ago
- RT @matthewamiller: In our democracy, the president is not supposed to dictate to the AG how to interpret the law. This is a major breakdow… 1 month ago
- RT @SenSchumer: Firing of Sally Yates underscores how impt it is to have an Attorney General who'll stand up to the WhiteHouse when they vi… 1 month ago
- RT @BernieSanders: Putting Steve Bannon, an extreme right-wing operative, on the National Security Council is dangerous and he should be re… 1 month ago
- RT @BernieSanders: The American people want real change, a change based on compassion and justice, not hatred, intolerance and divisiveness. 1 month ago