Spring Break is over and it’s back to the ol’ grindstone. Like these birds, I need to rise above the challenges and find joy in my work. It will probably come in the laughter of my students. That tends to make me want to soar . . .
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Really good discussion from DG about the ending of the amazing adaptation of Outlander. #outlander twitter.com/Writer_DG/stat… 10 hours ago
- RT @BrianKlems: "If a story is in you, it has got to come out." - William Faulkner http://t.co/WWSte773S2 20 hours ago
- Between episodes of Daredevil with the fam, we had to see who can escape handcuffs. Answer, only the 15 yo boy. #dontaskwhyhandcuffs 20 hours ago
- Good morning, Spring! instagram.com/p/2JIzyHkS7j/ 3 weeks ago
- Good night, Moon. 6 months ago