Spring Break is over and it’s back to the ol’ grindstone. Like these birds, I need to rise above the challenges and find joy in my work. It will probably come in the laughter of my students. That tends to make me want to soar . . .
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- RT @neiltyson: If you've never made a mistake in your life, then you have not achieved as much as you could have -- had you taken more risks 1 month ago
- RT @karlibra: Do me a favor...if you're part of LGBTQ+ family and even a straight ally of us, please RT, so we can show everyone who we are… 2 months ago
- @plaatsch thank you for your service! I had my volunteers stringing beads yesterday! 😀 2 months ago
- 2nd Grade is seriously fun to teach! #applefortheteacher #forreals 4 months ago
- Read this . . . Being Grateful ift.tt/1WXRwVW #selfpromo #blogupdate 9 months ago