Spring Break is over and it’s back to the ol’ grindstone. Like these birds, I need to rise above the challenges and find joy in my work. It will probably come in the laughter of my students. That tends to make me want to soar . . .
mother. wife. friend. teacher. writer. reader. photographer. birder. quilter. blogger.
- Another day in #sunnySeattle instagram.com/p/4XkwIUkS_q/ 6 days ago
- Food cart-o-Rama in Portland! http://t.co/4c85EeeNd7 1 week ago
- Goodbye Beautiful Ashland! http://t.co/ESg99vlKlL 1 week ago
- "Each chapter in your book tells a mini-story that forwards your overall plot." - ow.ly/JSumb (via @BrianKlems #WritersDigest) 1 week ago
- Being a teacher is fascinating. I feel respected locally but definitely not nationally. twitter.com/thereadingzone… 3 weeks ago